Housekeeper wanted for Equestrian House, a newly renovated resort-like retreat located about 2.5 hours from New York City and 2 hours from Philadelphia. We’re only 16 miles from Elk Mountain Ski Resort, minutes from all the Summer camps and in the center of the best that a country nature setting has to offer.
Log Cabin, Bungalows and Cottages available for week-long and weekend vacation rentals with access to tennis, basketball, fishing pond, hiking trails, cross-country skiing and 100+ acres of scenery and privacy.
Part-time Housekeepers will take care of our houses and the guests that rent them. You should also be the type that is bothered by a mess. We’re looking for a hospitality-minded soul with an eye for small details.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensuring every room is perfectly staged for every guest including dusting, vacuuming, making beds, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, arranging welcome items and provisions, cleaning and staging exterior, etc.
- Laundering, cleaning and spot treating linens
- Ensuring back of house/preparation area is clean, organized and orderly for incoming guests
- Maintaining par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies and linens
Schedule and compensation:
- Flexible schedules available. Part-time position paid hourly.
- Most shifts run from 9am to 3pm.
- Changing hours may include weekends, short shifts and nightly on-call shifts
- Hospitality: 1 year
- Housekeeping: 1 year
Please email resume or background info with three (3) professional references to Info@equestrianhousepa.com