We invite your business to join The Chamber of the Northern Poconos, and take advantage of the many benefits of membership. Your business name will be added to our referral list and web site upon joining. This means your business name will be exposed to thousands of people who request information from our Chamber.
In addition to the numerous telephone calls and e-mail inquiries received each week, over 10,000 “NAVIGATE THE NORTHERN POCONOS” resource guides are distributed throughout the year. This brochure includes a complimentary name, address, and telephone number and website address listing for each Chamber member. Of course, additional advertising options will always be made available.
The Chamber office receives many requests for relocation information and general services available in the area, such as building/construction, automotive, legal, shopping, dining, lodging, etc. Referrals are only given for those businesses that are Chamber of Commerce members. The Chamber of Commerce special events, activities and promotions throughout the year include: 4th of July Fireworks over Lake Wallenpaupack, Ice Tee Golf Tournament, Arts & Crafts Fairs, Open Market Fair, Annual Raffle, Leadership Northern Poconos, Junior Leadership Northern Poconos, and Community Awards Banquet. The Chamber also organizes many networking events, seminars, and programs designed to help your business thrive.
The following are some of the benefits available to you for your business:
- Display of member business brochures in all Chamber office locations including the Wayne County Visitors Center and at the Chamber Office (Lower Level at the Lake Wallenpaupack Visitors Center)
- Free event advertising
- ChamberChoice health and business insurance programs
- OnDemand Energy solutions for both business and residential
- Interactive Member Center
- Free basic listing in “Navigate the Northern Poconos” annual visitors guide over 10,000 printed and distributed annually
- Free internet listing, link, and website / banner advertising opportunities
- Free direct referrals
- Free networking opportunities
- Free educational seminars and workshops
- Member 2 Member business discounts campaign
- New Member and renewing Member advertising and marketing discount programs
- Go Green efforts include electronic newsletters, announcements, notices & invitations
- Social Media marketing
- Unique sponsorship opportunities for business recognition at our annual events
In addition to business and tourism promotion, the Chambers' ongoing interests focus on the prosperous growth of Wayne and Pike Counties, as well as the Lake region, in helping to maintain the quality of environment that is so attractive to visitors and residents. Please call or visit any of the Chamber offices with any questions you may have concerning these activities and programs. We look forward to assisting in the promotion of your business and hope to add you to our membership!